Friday, January 4, 2013

Mingle Series 3




Mingle Series 3
I have sat on this one for far too long. I guess it is time to finally release it! Again, I have to warn about SPOILERS for my stories if you see a 'Pose In Use' link. So if you are someone who reads one of my stories (You are a cool hipster first of all) then you should probably not click those links! With all of that said, I hope you all enjoy these!
Pose In Use!

Names of Poses
a_aeonmingle28
a_aeonmingle29
a_aeonmingle30 
a_aeonmingle31
a_aeonmingle32
a_aeonmingle33
a_aeonmingle34
a_aeonmingle35
a_aeonmingle36
a_aeonmingle37
a_aeonmingle38
a_aeonmingle39
a_aeonmingle40
 Poselist Compatible


Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!   

It Is also suggest that you use the One More Slot Package for some of these poses to get them just right! That is located here

8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. I have the other two sets of your mingle poses. The work out nicely in my stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are meant to be more simple poses but sometimes you need the simple stuff I think!

      Delete
  2. I agree with that person. Mingling is nice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...well...hmm...depends on who you are mingling with! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Thank you! These are really nice for some candid-looking shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy them :D

      Delete