Saturday, December 15, 2012

Request Fulfilled! December 13th, 2012

Requested (December 13th, 2012)
So I finished my first Request and here it is!

Names of Poses
       a_aeonrequested01a        
a_aeonrequested01b
a_aeonrequested01c
a_aeonrequested02a 
a_aeonrequested02b
a_aeonrequested02c  
 Poselist Compatible
 
Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!   
It Is also suggest that you use the One More Slot Package for some of these poses to get them just right! That is located here
 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quick! Thank you so much - these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually had them ready the next day after you asked!

      I didn't know which gender you wanted to be the patient, but I think you could get away with either gender holding the hand. Although the guys hands are bigger so may have some clipping.

      Delete
    2. They work wonderfully well - I've already taken several of the shots I need.

      Delete
    3. That is great news! Thank you for the request!

      Delete
  2. Incredible! I always wanted more poses like these; perfect for stories or scenes/screenshots that don't have anything to do with modeling or showing off a single sim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, please keep on including the screenshots with the codes inside the download like you did here! I really appreciate that you do since I don't use the pose list (too long to load).

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mura! I am glad you like them! Also since you have asked I will always include the pictures in the download!

      Once again, thank you for your comment and suggestion!

      Delete
  3. and another neat set :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete