Friday, November 9, 2012

Variety!

Variety
This is a group of poses that were likely made for a specific purpose so some may look a little odd. One thing to note here is...I'm not exactly sure what happened to pose #07. It's just not there, likely I made it and then hated it so much that I just deleted it and wiped it from my memory...or maybe I made a folder for that pose and just accidentally skipped over it. Either way it's not there!





Names of Poses
   a_aeonvariety01   
a_aeonvariety02
a_aeonvariety03
a_aeonvariety04
a_aeonvariety05
a_aeonvariety06
a_aeonvariety08
a_aeonvariety09
a_aeonvariety10
a_aeonvariety11
a_aeonvariety12
a_aeonvariety13
a_aeonvariety14
a_aeonvariety15
 Poselist Compatible
Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!  

9 comments:

  1. Did you read my mind? I was so looking for some of these. Well Now I know where they are at.
    Great Job, sir!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have that ability to read minds, so...maybe I did!

      Thanks RPG!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, aeon! I get so much use out of your poses, they are perfect for storytellers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I only make them for that reason too and I am glad you are using them!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Aeon ! All your poses are brilliant and I use them very much in my story.
    If you want to have a look : http://issuu.com/annejline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! I did check out your story, but I am afraid I can't read the language it is written in!

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness, I didn't realize you had so many poses! Dude! i'm pretty sure I've even used some of yours before and didn't realize it :D I'll be using a few of these poses for my next chapter, in fact. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I create poses time to time! Thanks Misty!

      Delete