Friday, November 16, 2012

Fatality!

Fatality
This is a set based on sims dying or likely going to die in the next minute or so! I've decided to present these a bit differently. So most of my poses I use for my stories and naturally the pictures from the stories are a bit better than the ones here, but I did not want to use the pictures here because I didn't want to possibly spoil my own stories. Well I'll use those pictures now! I'll just have a spoil tag to hide those pics if you don't want to see them. So basically, if you are in the process of reading any of my stories and don't want to experience spoilers, then ignore the 'Pose In Use!' links! Any ways, here they are!

Pose In Use!

Names of Poses
a_aeonfatality01
a_aeonfatality02
a_aeonfatality03
a_aeonfatality04
a_aeonfatality05
a_aeonfatality06
a_aeonfatality07
a_aeonfatality08
a_aeonfatality09
a_aeonfatality10
a_aeonfatality11
           a_aeonfatality12           
 Poselist Compatible

Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!  

8 comments:

  1. Is that Flare?

    Very interesting set! I'm sure I can get great uses out of them, thank you for sharing :D

    P.S. I love the names of your pose sets. This one made me think Mortal Kombat :P Have you seen the ones from the latest game though? OMG Talk about Fatality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Flare!

      Thanks! I hope they prove useful as always!

      Heh, I was very close to putting "Finish Him!" in the title!

      Delete