Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mingle Series 2

Mingle Series 2
This is another set of poses just based on sims having conversations...whether good or bad! I'm not sure I like these too much (I actually hate everything I release...) buuuut they were made so they should be released! I hope you enjoy them!



Names of Poses
a_aeonmingle11
  a_aeonmingle12
a_aeonmingle13
a_aeonmingle14
a_aeonmingle15
a_aeonmingle16
a_aeonmingle17
a_aeonmingle18
a_aeonmingle19
     a_aeonmingle20      
a_aeonmingle21
a_aeonmingle22
a_aeonmingle23
a_aeonmingle24
     a_aeonmingle25      
 Poselist Compatible

Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!  

16 comments:

  1. these look great! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw these Aeon. They are really good! I love everyday poses. Thanks for these too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I just want less dramatic poses! Thank you Daisies!

      Delete
  3. Never think your work is rubish, please!!!
    I LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annejline! Glad you enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. Great poses!!! :) love those natural poses!
    and..can I ask where can I find that brown-haired man's hair? :D sorry for bothering you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a bother, lets see....

      http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2011/04/sims-medieval-male-hairs-set-converted.html

      Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  5. I was linked to your blog today and there are several poses here I can use. Thank you so much for sharing them! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Becky and thank you! I hope to release more useful poses soon! Again thank you!

      Delete
  6. cool.... number 15 is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete