Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Brawl!

Brawl!
Okay shortly here...this is my second pose series but actually it is my first. You would have seen some of these poses in my superhero story already if you follow that. So if you ask "Why is that male fighting the female" it's because they were made specifically for the story! These were really some of the first ones I've created so some of them may look a little odd...but I've decided to release them any ways! Since this was my first pose set they are Not poselist compatible
Demonstrated by Akila Karro(From Annals of Simopia) and Agent #1(From Alive?).

Female pose (a_aeonbrawl1), Male pose (a_aeonbrawl2)
Male pose (a_aeonbrawl3), Female pose (a_aeonbrawl4)
Male pose (a_aeonbrawl5), Female (a_aeonbrawl6)
Male pose (a_aeonbrawl7), Female pose (a_aeonbrawl8)
Male pose (a_aeonbrawl9), Female pose (a_aeonbrawl10)
Male pose (a_aeonbrawl11), Female pose (a_aeonbrawl12)
Male pose (a_aeonbrawl13), Female pose (a_aeonbrawl14)

NOT POSELIST COMPATIBLE
Download Here
Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!

13 comments:

  1. Great poses, Aeon! I always need good brawl poses. =D
    (also, it's nice seeing Akila get some punches in, if you know what I mean, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm sure there will be more to come as far as fighting goes. Also yeah, it's good to see her on the offensive for once!

      Delete
  2. These are great Aeon. You are already starting to get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm currently working on another set for fighting as well!

      Delete
  3. Fantastic!!! I love them and I can so use them :)
    Thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny that Akila is the demonstrator... She learned something from Zeba. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have some more out soon! It is a bit odd to see Akila being the aggressor!

      Delete
  5. These are really good! (and I was actually looking for some good fighting poses, they're great for story-telling)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiare! There will be some more fighting poses coming this week, hopefully they will be useful for some if not I'm sure I'll be making more! You can never have too many fighting poses I think!

      Thanks for subscribing as well!

      Delete
  6. These are great! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete