Thursday, July 26, 2012

My First Pose Set! (The Hangout Series)

The Hangout Series
First of all...Hello! Welcome to the Aeoverse!
Some of you may know me for creating Sims 3 stories. Most of them are located at my main blog called Aeonisims ... you can find all of my stories located there. Most are for more mature audiences except for "Alive" and "The Phenomenal Larry Stunning"
With all of that said I'm not going to blog about my story updates here on this blog (because I have a blog for that!). Although I will sorta promote my stories by using the sims I created for those stories I guess with the occasional link, but that's about it. Also I imagine the presentation of the poses will get better, they were not exactly a priority. Also the Blog may completely look different as it is currently under construction!

With all of that said this blog will be mainly for the Poses I plan on creating and whatever else I experiment in. So without further ado here is my first pose pack! Demonstrated by Lillian, Brandi, and Doug from the Dire Fates/Bloody Fates series.

Male pose (a_aeonhangout1), Female pose (a_aeonhangout2)
Male pose (a_aeonhangout3), Female pose (a_aeonhangout4)
Left pose (a_aeonhangout5), Right pose (a_aeonhangout7)
a_aeonhangout7
a_aeonhangout8 
Left pose (a_aeonhangout9), Right pose (a_aeonhangout10)
DOWNLOAD HERE

*Important*
For some reason Pose #3 did not upload with the original pack. Probably my own fault, with that said please download it below separately in order to have it in your game. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Download

Don't Forget you NEED the pose player (located here) for these to work!

15 comments:

  1. great job! I say kudos to you and anyone that can take the time to even attempt making poses. More causal talking type poses come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also thought that more poses like these would be helpful! I mean sims only talk when in certain situations like standing or sitting. I've often wanted to illustrate them just sorta hanging about and talking as people tend to do.

      Delete
  2. You did a great job! And you're right I was expecting fight poses first :P

    One thing, is it possible to include the names to these? I have to type mine. My folder has over 1000 pose packs in it and it's so slow to load in game!

    Thanks a ton :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those will be soon to follow I'm sure :P

      Your wish is my command! I've put the names up and thank you for reminding me! Hopefully i'll remember to do that next time!

      Delete
    2. YAY!!! You're awesome! Thanks a ton!

      Delete
  3. Excellent, Aeon! There are so few poses like this, that are just Sims being casual. I really really really need these, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I agree, hopefully you will find some use for them!

      Delete
  4. So Totally Cool, I LOVE THEM!!! Good Job, Aeon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I will get better at making these!

      Delete
  6. You will get better. I can not join this page for some weird reason anyways, I commented on My Sims Update to let Joe, Know again about you. Sometimes he miss post. So I reminded him again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton, I really appreciate that!

      Hmm, I'd try again later. Blogger seemed to act odd yesterday.

      Delete
  7. I see you have started to make poses, great! And sorry for not being around for a long time. But going to download these, since I'm in desperate need of more ordinary poses for pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! Hey! Yeah haven't seen you around and I have! It's helped a lot with my own stories knowing I can think of any thing and not worry about if there are poses that would work with the writing. Sorry I didn't respond to this, I've been so busy playing Guild Wars 2!

      Thanks for downloading though!

      Delete